In-Person & Virtual Visits at Our La Marque, TX, Urgent Care Clinic
As life becomes increasingly complex, receiving immediate care for illnesses and injuries isn’t as simple as it used to be. At Affinity Urgent Care in La Marque, Texas, we understand. That’s why we’re giving our patients options. If you need medical care for a routine health concern but don’t want to leave home, you can speak “face-to-face” with one of our clinicians via your smartphone, tablet, or computer by scheduling a virtual visit. If you’d like to be seen in-person, we are fully prepared to assist you while carefully adhering to guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In addition to offering convenient virtual visits, here are just a few of the ways our team is helping to ensure your safety:
- We are thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing our clinic on a routine basis.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at the entrance and front desk.
- Patients can now opt to wait in their cars rather than our reception area.
- We are expanding our disinfecting protocols to keep door handles, restrooms, iPads, and other surfaces as clean as possible.
- All employees are required to frequently wash their hands and adhere to other good hygiene practices.
- We are minimizing unnecessary physical contact and close proximity with patients and other employees.
Your Health Is Our Priority
Affinity Urgent Care is your partner in health during this unique and challenging time. To learn more about our virtual visits and the measures we are taking to keep our La Marque urgent care clinic as clean and safe as possible for patients, contact us today. Our friendly team will be able to answer any questions you may have.