Easily Accessible Workplace Injury Treatment in Alvin, TX
Affinity Urgent Care in Alvin, Texas, is pleased to provide a full spectrum of occupational medicine services, including workers’ compensation and workplace injury treatment. We serve businesses in a wide array of industries by providing easily accessible medical care from highly experienced practitioners every day. Visit us when you need help! Our team is here to provide workplace injury treatment on a walk-in basis Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. And although no appointments are necessary, you can reserve an appointment online if you prefer using our simple online system.
Some of the most common workplace injuries that Affinity Urgent Care treats include:
- Wounds (with controlled bleeding)
- Muscle strains
- Joint sprains
- Headaches and ear pain from loud noises
- Neck and back pain
- Bone fractures (simple fractures)
When to Seek Emergency Care
It’s important to remember that some workplace injuries should be treated in an emergency room setting and not at an urgent care clinic. Promptly call 911 or visit the ER if you or someone around you is experiencing any of the following:
- A wound with uncontrolled bleeding
- Loss of consciousness
- A traumatic injury, such as a fall or machinery accident
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness or confusion
Your Go-To Choice for Workplace Injury Treatment
In non-emergency scenarios, there is no shortage of occupational medicine providers in the Alvin area who can assist you. However, not all clinics provide the same advantages and level of service. Just a few of the factors that set Affinity Urgent Care apart from the pack include our:
- Fully equipped centers that allow us to swiftly provide digital X-ray imaging, clinical lab testing, and EKG testing onsite.
- Friendly and personable practitioners and staff who treat every patient like a real person, not a number. This is evidenced by our exceptionally high online ratings.
- Prompt service and brief wait times, which typically range from zero to 20 minutes.
In addition, Affinity Urgent Care is a part of the Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA), a distinction that speaks to the outstanding convenience and care we offer to patients. And, workplace injury treatment isn’t the only occupational medicine service we provide—local employers also count on us for drug testing, vaccines, vision testing, employee physicals, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) surveillance testing, and much more.
Get the Treatment You Need, When You Need It
Contact Affinity Urgent Care today to if you would like to learn more about our approach to workers’ compensation and workplace injury treatment. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about our occupational medicine services, including services that can be provided at your place of business, and how we stand apart from other clinics in the Alvin area. Our practice is in-network with most health insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare.