Workplace Injury Treatment in the La Marque, TX, Area
Affinity Urgent Care doesn’t just offer medical treatment to busy families. Did you know that we are also a trusted provider of occupational medicine and workers’ compensation services? Our fully equipped injury care centers in La Marque, Alvin, and Galveston, Texas, provide workplace injury treatment to employees at businesses across a wide range of industries. And, with extended hours every day and walk-in availability, we make it simple for your employees to receive the prompt and professional care they need to perform at their best.
The experienced medical practitioners at Affinity Urgent Care can provide treatment for many common workplace injuries, including but not limited to:
- Cuts and wounds with controlled bleeding
- Injuries from slips and falls
- Muscle strains
- Joint sprains
- Broken bones (simple fractures)
- Overuse and repetitive strain injuries
- Collisions and crashes
When to Call 911
It’s important to note that some workplace injuries require care from an emergency room physician. Be sure to call 911 or visit the nearest ER if you or someone around you has any of the following:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- A traumatic injury, such as a machinery accident
- Loss of consciousness
- Sudden dizziness or confusion
- A wound with uncontrolled bleeding
As a general rule of thumb, always seek emergency care if you fear loss of life, limb, or vision.
Why Choose Us for Workplace Injury Treatment?
In non-life-threatening scenarios, Affinity Urgent Care is an excellent choice for workplace injury treatment. Why? Consider the following:
- We are among a select few urgent care clinics to be part of the Urgent Care Association of America—a testament that speaks directly to the high level of treatment and convenience we provide to our patients.
- We are respectful of our patients’ time—most people are seen in less than 20 minutes after checking in.
- Our centers are fully equipped with digital X-ray machines, EKG machines, and clinical labs to provide prompt onsite diagnostics and appropriate treatment.
- We are in-network with most major health insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid, and offer affordable rates to ensure everyone has easy access to quality medical care.
Furthermore, Affinity Urgent Care offers a full spectrum of occupational medicine services in addition to workplace injury treatment. Our employee health services include:
- Certified drug screening
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing, heavy metal testing, and other routine labs
- Vision screening
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) surveillance testing
- Immunizations and vaccines, including flu shots
- Employee physicals, including Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
Many of these services can also be provided at your place of business.
We’re Ready to Help
We encourage you to contact Affinity Urgent Care today to learn more about our workers’ compensation and occupational medicine services. Our friendly professionals will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our approach to workplace injury treatment and explain how our medical practitioners can help your employees stay healthy, happy, and productive. We are proud to serve businesses in La Marque and all surrounding communities.