An Urgent Care Clinic Accepting Worker’s Compensation Patients in the Texas City, TX, Area
Many businesses throughout Texas City, Texas, and surrounding communities turn to Affinity Urgent Care for comprehensive and convenient occupational health services. Located in nearby La Marque, our fully equipped immediate care center is pleased to serve worker’s compensation patients with non-life-threatening health concerns and help local employers create safer work environments.
Our experienced clinicians treat worker’s compensation patients with many common workplace injuries, such as:
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Minor burns
- Wounds with controlled bleeding
In the event of a life-threatening emergency, such as a traumatic injury or a wound with uncontrolled bleeding, call 911 immediately.
Your Local Source for Occupational Medicine
In non-emergency scenarios, Affinity Urgent Care is an excellent place to turn for occupational medicine services. In addition to accepting worker’s compensation patients, we:
- Are certified to perform Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals, as well as other pre-employment and employment physicals
- Provide important Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) testing
- Are fully equipped with a digital X-ray machine and clinical lab to provide drug testing, COVID-19 testing, and many basic diagnostic services onsite
- Can provide many of our occupational health services at local businesses to minimize workflow disruptions
Learn More Information
Contact our friendly professionals at Affinity Urgent Care today to learn more about our approach to occupational medicine and how we assist worker’s compensation patients. Our urgent care clinic near Texas City is open every day during extended hours and does not require appointments.