Where Should I Get a Physical?
So, it’s time for your annual physical. Where is the best place to go for this important preventive health care service? If you live in La Marque, Alvin, or Galveston, Texas, you can confidently choose to visit Affinity Urgent Care. The highly experienced and friendly medical practitioners at our multiple, easily accessible locations provide physicals to adults and children every day on a walk-in basis. Plus, we know you’re busy – that’s why we have extended hours every day, including Saturdays and Sundays, and keep our wait times brief.
Why choose Affinity for physicals?
In addition to our convenient hours and locations, there are several reasons you can count on us for walk-in physicals. Consider that:
- Our comprehensive services include annual physicals, school/sports physicals, work-related physicals, and DOT physicals.
- Our staff is dedicated to providing compassionate and patient-centric care to every person who walks through our doors.
- Each of our locations has a digital X-ray machine, clinical lab, and EKG to provide a full spectrum of basic diagnostic services onsite.
- We offer affordable rates, including some of the lowest self-pay prices in the region.
- We are members of the Urgent Care Association of America – an organization dedicated to setting the highest standards in urgent health care.
- We are a highly rated practice that has won a “Best Urgent Care” award.
Visit us today!
If you or your child is due for a physical, skip the overbooked primary care center and visit Affinity Urgent Care today. Our urgent care locations in La Marque, Alvin, and Galveston accept most health insurances, including Medicare, Medicaid, and TRICARE.