In-Person Urgent Care & Virtual Visits for Residents of Galveston, TX
At Affinity Urgent Care in Galveston, Texas, we’re proud to give our patients options when it comes to their health care. As our patient, you can opt to schedule a virtual visit, which allows you to speak with our clinicians via your smartphone, tablet, or computer from the comfort of your home, or you can visit our urgent care clinic in person. It’s up to you! No matter what you decide, though, you can be assured that you’ll receive the attentive service you need to feel your best, and that our team is taking every precaution necessary to keep you safe during this challenging time.
Our Approach to Safe Urgent Care
The wellness of our patients and team members is our foremost priority, today and always. That’s why, in addition to offering virtual visits, we’ve taken several measures to help ensure that our Galveston urgent care clinic is clean and safe. These measures include:
- Allowing patients to wait in their cars instead of our reception area
- Restricting the reception area to just patients, with the exception of pediatric cases
- Placing hand sanitizer at our front desk and entrance
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing and disinfecting protocols
- Reducing unnecessary contact and close proximity with patients and other team members while providing care
Affinity Urgent Care also provides COVID-19 testing to patients who believe they are experiencing coronavirus symptoms, as well as antibody testing to shed light on possible past infections. Whatever your needs are, our team is here to help you find the answers.
We’re Ready to Help
Contact Affinity Urgent Care today to learn more about our virtual visits, coronavirus testing options, and the steps we are taking to help keep our Galveston clinic safe. We look forward to serving you.