School Physicals for Families in the Houston/Galveston Area
Are you looking for an immediate care provider offering school physicals near you? If your child is over the age of 6 and you’re in the Houston/Galveston area, your search can end with Affinity Urgent Care, a trusted provider with offices in Alvin, Galveston, and Texas City/La Marque. We’ve been in business since 2011, and we’re proud to be part of the Urgent Care Association (UCA).
What Is a School Physical?
Children are often required to attend a school physical before starting each new academic year. During one of these exams, a medical provider will likely:
- Ask about the child’s personal and family medical histories
- Record the child’s height, weight, heart rate, and blood pressure
- Perform a brief physical examination
- Evaluate the child’s vision, hearing, strength, flexibility, and posture
- Administer any necessary vaccinations
- Fill out and sign any forms provided by the child’s school
The Convenient Choice for Pediatric Physicals
At Affinity Urgent Care, we want to make it as easy as possible for Houston/Galveston-area families to get their children’s physicals completed (in addition to school physicals, we also offer sports physicals). Each of our urgent care centers is open seven days a week and offers extended hours, and patients have the option of either walking in or scheduling an appointment in advance. Visit the Affinity Urgent Care location nearest you today to get the care your child needs.