Affinity Immediate Care Offers Family Practice Services for Residents of Alvin, TX & Nearby Areas
At Affinity Immediate Care, we proudly offer family practice services in addition to urgent medical care for those living in or visiting Alvin, Texas. We understand how time-consuming it can be to call various doctors’ offices to make appointments for your family and then have to spend days or even weeks waiting for those appointments. That’s why we strive to make it as easy and convenient as possible for you to receive the medical care you need for your entire family. Our board-certified nurse practitioners and extensively trained medical staff are available at flexible hours seven days a week, and we never require an appointment. So, you can simply walk in at a time that fits best in your schedule to receive quality family practice services for your loved ones.
At our location in Alvin, TX, we offer a number of family practice medical services, allowing you to enjoy the convenience of having your entire family’s needs met at one facility. The services we provide include:
- Well-woman services, including yearly Pap smears and breast and pelvic exams
- Treatment for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, thyroid disorders, and more
- Minor surgical procedures including those for ingrown toenails and sebaceous cysts
- Pre-Op medical clearance
- Adult preventative medicine, including routine physical exams and lab work
- Weight loss services such as the creation of nutritional programs
- School, sports, and work physicals
- And more
Plus, to ensure we offer comprehensive family practice services, we even provide onsite diagnostic testing, EKG screening, and X-ray exams, so you’ll never have to worry about waiting to receive your results from an off-site facility or visiting another doctor for these tests.
If you are in need of family practice medical service and live in or near Alvin, TX, be sure to visit Affinity Immediate Care. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.