PCR & Rapid COVID-19 Testing Near Dickinson, TX
Affinity Urgent Care is a COVID-19 testing site. Located near families in Dickinson, Texas, our fully equipped immediate care centers in La Marque and Alvin provide coronavirus tests to asymptomatic and symptomatic patients without a physician’s referral. If you’d like to receive COVID-19 testing, here’s what to do:
- Consult with our clinicians. We encourage patients who are displaying COVID-19 symptoms or who believe they may have been exposed to the virus to schedule a Virtual Visit. Through this telemedicine service, you’ll be able to speak with us from the safety and comfort of home.
- Based on your Virtual Visit, our clinicians may recommend you visit one of our clinics for a COVID-19 test. We’ll arrange an appointment time for you to receive testing.
- We’ll perform COVID-19 testing inside a quarantined area of our clinic while carefully adhering to all infection control guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Types of COVID-19 Testing
Currently, Affinity Urgent Care offers the following COVID-19 tests:
- PCR testing
- Sofia rapid antigen testing
- BioFire® rapid PCR testing (at La Marque urgent care clinic only)
- Antibody testing
We’re continually striving to offer the very best diagnostic services to our patients. To learn the latest on our COVID-19 testing services at Affinity Urgent Care, click here or contact our friendly professionals today. We accept most health insurance plans and offer reduced rates to self-pay patients. Our urgent care centers near Dickinson are open during extended hours every day to best serve busy people like you.