Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are experiencing a shortage in support staff. In order to continue to serve our community, we are temporarily reducing the hours of operation at our Alvin and Galveston locations.
Effective Saturday, March 28 our hours will be as follows:
Texas City/La Marque Location
Monday – Friday from 8am to 8pm
Saturday – Sunday from 9am to 5pm
Monday – Saturday from 9am to 5pm
CLOSED through April 30
During the COVID-19 outbreak, only patients are allowed in the lobby and clinical areas (with exceptions made for pediatric patients).
Prefer to Wait in Your Car?
You can wait in your vehicle until your exam room is available. Let the front desk know and we can text you when we are ready for you.
Health & Safety Precautions
We are carefully monitoring the changing situation related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and following recommendations from the CDC and WHO. The health and safety of our patients, our team and our communities is our top priority, and we would like to update you with the details of our current preventative measures.
As a result, we have proactively augmented our high standards for cleanliness and sanitation by adopting a host of precautionary measures across all our locations, including the following:
- Placing hand sanitizer stations at the front desk and entry way at each location.
- Increasing the frequency of disinfectant protocols for common surfaces at the clinics (door handles, front desks, restrooms, entrance doors, waiting room, iPad, etc.).
In addition, we continue to reinforce and train our employees regarding appropriate actions for disease prevention, such as:
- Frequent, vigorous hand washing and other good hygiene practices.
- Minimizing unnecessary physical contact and close proximity with others in our delivery of patient services.
- Adopting and adhering to new cleanliness standards and protocols.
We plan to regularly review, expand, and evolve these and other preventative measures as we learn more from the WHO, CDC, and other health experts about how best to combat the spread of this illness.
In the meantime, please know we are committed to doing all that we can to see that you and your family are safe.