It’s almost Mother’s Day! Instead of going out to dinner, here are a few unique ideas to get your family out of the house and celebrating mom!
1) Go for a Picnic – It’s a great way to plan healthy snacks in advance. It also gets your family outside, active and enjoying the fresh air and mom.
2) Go for a family hike – Enjoy the local scenery, listen to the sounds of nature and break out the camera! A hike or bike through your area is a great way to spend time together doing something everyone can enjoy.
3) Organize a family softball game – Bring out the competitive side of your family dynamic. Meet up at the public baseball field and make it a Mother’s Day she’ll always remember.
4) Go for a beach day – The beach is a great place to play games, enjoy the salty air, and spend time with mom.
5) Go to the zoo! – The zoo is a great place to get some steps in, enjoy nature and wildlife, and create new memories.
We have a special needs daughter who needed her foot looked at. Thankful that Affinity accepted her Medicaid first of all. Staff was nice, did not have a long wait, doctor was knowledgeable and understanding with our daughter, which means a lot. She was able to get x-rays done on her foot and received the results before we left. A great place to go on short notice.
Facility was very clean. Very short wait. The doctor and x-ray tech were great!!
Fast and friendly. Was in and out in about an hour, and the PA and nurses were great. Much better experience than the ER.
The Affinity care clinic in Galveston was wonderful. I walked in Memorial Day (without an appointment) and was seen by a very courteous and helpful staff. I highly recommend them.
My experience at this urgent care facility was a pleasant one. I brought my daughter in due to an allergic reaction. The staff members there were awesome!